How to get to the stadium by tram
Transvilles gets you free transfer upon presentation of a match ticket. Offer available for ticket holders on match days only.
Additional trams will be coming into service on match days between the Pont Jacob and Famars Université bus stops.
How to get to the stadium by bike or on foot
Follow the pedestrian pathways (towards the FIFA Village or the stade du Hainaut) thanks to the lanes marked on the ground.
To make pedestrian mobility easier, download the app JERICO for free on your smartphone.
A bike share service is available to go downtown or to the stadium. Download the app Donkey Republic (https://www.donkey.bike.fr/) and rent a bike in just a few clicks. One hour free with the promo code: CDM 2019 (reusable code).
How to get to the stadium by car
6 safe parking areas are freely accessible to ticket holders:
- P10A, P10D, P10E : 3 parking areas in Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France in Famars (preferred option to park your car)
- P6 : Lacuzon Car Park in Valenciennes
- P7 : Poterne Car Park in Valenciennes
- P8 : Musée des Beaux-Arts Car Park in Valenciennes (except on Wednesdays and Saturdays on market days)
How to get to the stadium by bus (organized travels)
2 parking areas are freely accessible (subject to availability) :
If the request is granted, a ticket for this parking area will be sent to you by mail at the address provided in the request.
How to get to the stadium by motorized two-wheelers
Match ticket holders can park their motorized two-wheelers at the P+R Nungesser in Valenciennes.
Warning : this parking area is not accessible to cars (except for “Pass Riverains” ticket holders, please contact the hotline at 03 27 22 43 70).
- When ? From 7 to 29 June.
- Find the matches schedules and the programme for the FIFA Fan Experience Village here
Download the mobility plan
Votre navigateur est désuet!
Mettez à jour votre navigateur pour afficher correctement ce site Web. Mettre à jour maintenant